Thursday, June 01, 2006

Home Alone

Well, I'm officially bored. Shepherd is sleeping (has been since 6), and Forrest isn't home yet. He's having to work late on a project at work... poor guy, I know he's bound to be exhausted. Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday. What did I do with my late nights before being married and having a kid? I seem to have forgotten...

So far I've watched The Office marathon on NBC, walked for 20 minutes on the treadmill (yay me!) and capped the evening off with the much awaited brownie (I waited all day for it... again, yay!)

So now? What to do.... what to do... I think I'll go read some new blogs! Have any suggestions?

2 comments:

Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

If it isn't too late (I mean, I know it's the next morning because I watched "The Office" marathon last night), check out Lumpyhead, Cynical Dad and Sweet Juniper!. Those are three of my favorites.

Anonymous said...

the office, yay! when i'm bored i watch dvds all day long, but i'm trying to make an effort to read much more. i'm sorry you're bored, but it looks like you've made some new friends—awesome! i'm still working on that here in cali. well, hope you have a good weekend! miss you guys.