Thursday, September 08, 2005

Book Suggestion

Last week, I went to the library to check out a few books. I left with four, At Home in Mitford, Prodigal Summer, Me & Emma, and The Wedding. I've since finished At Home in Mitford and Me & Emma.

Me & Emma was so wonderful, that I started it Tuesday night (read 2 chapters), and finished it last night. I was up until 1 am, I couldn't put the book down. I was just blown away by the style of the book, not to mention the setting, Toast, NC. The author is simply fantastic, and the book has a wonderful style that will keep you reading. It's an amazing book that you simply MUST read. Check it out at the library... I'd forgotten how wonderful the library is. I hadn't been to one in years, and I'm in love all over again! :)

1 comment:

Isabel said...

I just added "Me & Emma" to my hold list at the library. Thanks for the suggestion.

FYI, the library is a GREAT place to get music for your iPod. I just picked up 12 new CD's last night.