Thursday, July 21, 2005

9 weeks, 3 days

Symptoms:
-HUNGER.... the rabid, sudden attacks of hunger
-Headaches... this is new, I hadn't had these until the last week, and they come and go
-Tiredness
-Nausea
-NO VOMITING IN A WEEK!!!!!!!! (halle-LU-ia)

This week has been a good pregnancy week. I only gagged one day, and that was due to the ferocious hunger raging deep within the pits of my stomach. You'd of thought I hadn't eaten in DAYS the way my stomach feels around lunch-time. And suddenly, I have to eat. If I don't, it's holding the toilet and hurling. I have been incredibly tired at night too. I'm talking, I feel I could go to bed at 7 pm. But alas, stubborn me still stays up until 11 or 11:30, and I pay for it the next morning. Forrest worked a few days this week at the store, and I know that helps out some. He's also bicycled 40 MILES!!!!!!! in three days!!!! my husband is a PRO!!! Move over Lance Armstrong, here comes Forrest!!! :-D So last night, I went and bought him a bicycle pump (he got a flat yesterday on the trail), a repair kit (for those pesky flat tires), and some bar ends for his handlebars. :) He's so cute when he gets into biking :) I love him so much!!

In other news, tomorrow is the BIG APPOINTMENT!!!!!! :) Baby checkup, Pictures of baby, Heartbeat, everything! :) I told Forrest last night that this will be my first chance to prove to me that I actually have a baby growing in me, and it's not just in my head. Sometimes I feel like it's all in my head, and that I'm not really pregnant. Crazy, I know... Soo, check back on Monday! I'm sure there will be PLENTY of pictures to be shown and PLENTY of blogging to do. :)

1 comment:

Reesh said...

I feel the same way about it all just being in my head!! We went for our appointment today expecting to hear the heartbeat, but alas, the baby is still under my pelvic bone and it's next to impossible to hear through that. So I have to wait another 10 days for "proof" that there really is a baby in there!!!

Good luck at your appointment!
Marussia