Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Learning to Crawl

All that crawling has worn him out!

Shepherd has officially "crawled". I have some video footage that I'm working on editing (read: when Shepherd finally takes a nap, I'll try to post the video). He's grown so much over the past week. We just had our Doctor's appointment to re-check his ear to make sure the ear infection is cleared up (and it is), and he's gained 8 oz. since last Thursday!!!! Unbelievable!!! It's probably due to the fact that I've been supplementing with formula and trying to wean Shepherd to formula. He's grown so much!!! Check back later, and hopefully I'll get some pictures or videos up!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay Shepard! Ours boys were born on the same day and I'm wondering how the weaning is going. I was going to try to wait until he's at least a year, but I might want to try slowly over the next few months. Are you cutting out certain feedings?

Jenn (and Miles!)