Friday, June 02, 2006

Bwa, to the ha, to the hee, hee, hee

Okay, so I found this picture, along with several others like it on a cd today. They were actually a part of a power-point that my mom put together for our wedding reception. It was both hilarious and humiliating all at once, especially with the picture on the right. I hate this picture. If I'd had my way as a kid, the picture would have long ago been shredded, burned, and tossed off some remote mountain-top for no one to ever lay eyes on. I guess it's a good thing it wasn't because I now can look back at this picture and laugh so hard my sides ache. Go ahead, laugh. You know you want to. :) Anyways... the pictures that mom and my MIL put together actually were pretty good. It was amazing to see how many similar experiences Forrest and I had as kids, and was proof positive that we are soul-mates. And proof positive that Forrest loves me... I mean, he didn't run from the reception hall screaming, and we did have a fabulous honeymoon following some of the most embarrassing pictures of me, ever. Also? There's a marching band picture which I'm trying to summon up the courage to post because, A) I look horrible, B) I must show evidence that I was, in fact, a band geek, and C) I'm terribly afraid that you'll run screaming from you computer (or die laughing) and won't be my friend anymore. Because seriously, y'all... it's THAT bad. Anyways... to see some more pictures of me, and some of Forrest, head on over to our Flickr site and see them

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats is soo adorable! ALL the pix and the similarities* sp?

Anonymous said...

How cute! Let's hear it for the geeky kids. :)