Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Long Weekend

We got back yesterday from Charleston, where we had no internet to update you all... which was probably a good thing. It was nice to relax and see family. And Forrest and I took our first plane trip together, ever! :) The weekend went surprisingly well... and left me standing firmly on the ground, and not clinging to the ceiling like a cat. We were able to relax! enjoy! and visit! :) All good things... Shepherd put his feet in the Atlantic Ocean for the first time, we ate at Bubba Gump Shrimp, and enjoyed some beautiful art at the Picallo Spolato (sp?). The only downside was that we came back to our apartment, and the air conditioning wasn't working. So here I sit, sweat running down my back, typing as fast as I can so I can join Shepherd back in front of the fan... Here are some pictures to tide you guys over until I can post again! Slide Show of Trip

2 comments:

Erika said...

I love S's flappy little hat!!

suzspeaks said...

Great pictures!! Looks like it was so much fun!