Friday, April 28, 2006

Big, Exciting News

The child?

He rolls.

He rolllllllllllssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*commence freaking out*

Yesterday, during tummy time, I got up to put something away, and turned around. Shepherd was on his side and almost over on his back. "Hmm," I said, "he's getting close. He'll be rolling by next week." Then, when Forrest got home, I was all, "Look what Shepherd can almost do. He can get on his side!!" and Shepherd decided, "Mommy, you're full of poo. I can roll all the way over." And just like that, rolled onto his back. With Daddy watching.

He's 9 weeks old y'all!!!!!!! And no, I didn't help him, or set him up to roll. I just plopped him down on his stomach and he promptly rolled over. I'm still in shock, because my little boy is growing up.

*sigh*

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Yay, Shepherd!!!

Beth Fish said...

Hooray! Sounds like a roll-over prodigy to me.

VHMPrincess said...

dang! Good job Shep!

Avorie said...

Wow, that's awesome! Lilly isn't even close to rolling over yet.

Nadine said...

Yay!! He's way ahead of our 3 month old!