Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Why else would I be awake at 4:30 am?

Yes, I'm awake. I've actually been awake since 4 am, but refused to get out of bed because... DADGUM! it's early! So you guess... Why am I up?


A.) Baby was doing sommersaults in my stomach, which turned into punches into the kidneys.
B.) I started dreaming about food, then woke up only to realize I was absolutely starving
C.) I have awful gas, that won't go away
D.) All of the above

If you guessed D.) all of the above you'd be absolutely correct. Now... what am I supposed to do the rest of this morning? Try to go back to sleep? There's not a thing on TV... just infomercials. Oh well, I'll figure something out.

4 comments:

Rude Cactus said...

I'm pretty sure that the lack of sleep you're getting now is just nature's way of preparing you for what's to come.

girl from florida said...

Came over here via VHM Princess. I'm pregnant too and woke up dreaming about cake last night! Vanilla cake with delicious sugary white icing. YUM! :)

Cathy said...

That's awful...one of the many "perks" of pregnancy :) My problem is that I'll completely fall asleep on the couch at 9 or 10 PM and then wake up and realize I still need to wrap presents/bake/write cards/etc. Then we go to bed and I lay awake well past the Late Show with Conan O'Brien!

Cathy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.