Thursday, November 03, 2005

Where has Fleming been?


Daredevil Fleming
Originally uploaded by meandscreech.
Honestly... Fleming's been pretty chill lately. Forrest and I were going through some old photos, and came across this one. It was taken at our last apartment, and all I could think was, WOW! That bear has some guts!! It's sad but these days, Fleming isn't as creative as he used to be. Maybe some of you can exert your influence on him, and post some ideas for Fleming to attempt. You post, we photograph... and as a request, keep it PG... (our mom's visit the site!) Happy posting!!

2 comments:

Isabel said...

I would love to see Fleming try to pick up chicks. I am curious what "lines" he uses.

And also, can Fleming help me pack up my house? Because I have to move on Saturday and it isn't looking very good.

Childsplayx2 said...

Teach Fleming to change a diaper. That one will come in handy later. Trust me.