Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Squishy...


Squishy...
Originally uploaded by meandscreech.
Here's a picture of our baby! :) He/She is so tiny right now, not even an inch long! I am so in love with the baby, especially after seeing the little heart beat. I told Forrest that I feel so much better now, having seen the heartbeat and everything. Now I know for SURE that I'm pregnant. 4 positive tests couldn't give me that assurance, but seeing the living, beating heart and child in my womb just.... seals the deal, and I am now officially totally and completely in love, and would do anything... ANYTHING for my baby. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a handsome child! Is s/he the size of a jelly bean or a raspberry? Anyway, TOTALLY cute and awesome s/he is!!!!!! Thanks for posting the pic! Love, Nana Cathy