Thursday, July 14, 2005

8 weeks, 3 days

Symptoms:
-nausea
-vomiting
-headache
-food aversions
-sudden, rabid hunger at any given point in the day


Seriously... I'm about to crash. Last night, my bladder was in overdrive. I counted from the time I got home, until I went to bed. 13 times, people! 13 freakin trips to the bathroom!!! My child is channeling the spirit of the Nile River, seriously, who uses the bathroom 13 times in 5 hours!

Then, this morning, I woke up with a splitting headache. All I want is to take an Advil... but b/c I'm pregnant, no medicine for me. So I called my boss, told her I'd be late coming in, and slept some more. I came in around 11:30, and the headache is still with me. I'm debating on whether or not to go home early and use the rest of my vacation day. I would give anything to have a week off.... *sigh* A girl can dream can't she?

No comments: