Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Update from Justin

hello friends!

This is Corinne's brother, Justin. I am posting without Corinne's direct order (although I'm pretty sure she'd want me to do this) to let you all know that Shepherd Forrest was born at 8:23pm last night! He is 7lbs 10oz and 20 in. long. He has a head full of dark hair and is absolutly beautiful! Corinne was SO calm and cool all day yesterday. I was so impressed with how she handled it. Forrest kept his composure amazingly well, too. They are going to be such great parents!

Well, I won't say too much, as I'm sure Corinne will have much to say when she gets back. Just wanted to let you all know. I know there are many of you who read this regularly and thanks for your support and encouragment of Corinne all these past months!!

Peace,
Justin

19 comments:

Autumn's Mom said...

Let me be the first to say CONGRATULATIONS!!! :) We can't wait to see Shepherd!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Sarah said...

Thanks for the update Justin. Yay Corrine. Can't wait to see pictures.

Reesh said...

Yippeeeeee!!! Congratulations!! The last of us jan/feb girls to go - and now you're a mom!!! Welcome little Shepherd!

Kristin said...

He's finally here! Congratulations!!
Welcome to the most amazing times of your life!
I hope you & Forrest followed through with your cookie bribe :)

Rest up & I look forward to seeing your birth story & pictures (take your time though)

VHMPrincess said...

CONGRATS! WHAT a great day for a birthday!

Isabel said...

I am so excited that baby is here and all is well.

Now we need pictures!!! (but only after you get lots of naps and lots of cuddles!)

Matthew said...

I can hear Corrine, now...

"IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!"

Congratulations to you both!

beth Clawson said...

awww, shepherd--we can't wait to see pix of that cute little dimple and that head of dark hair. be a sweet boy and let your parents get some sleep this week. we'll see proud pop very soon!!

More Diapers said...

Congrats for the More Diapers household!

Becky said...

Congratulations!

Kemp said...

Congratulations!

Suzanne said...

Yeah!! I can't wait to see pictures. Hope you all are doing great!

seattlebags said...

Corinne,
I am so glad you found my blog a while back, I've been keeping up with your journey and I am sooooo super glad for you! Congrats just doesn't seem to cover it. It's so weird that people from college are starting to have BABIES! Much love, I will keep checking back for the "official story"!

Avorie said...

Congratulations! I have been checking back regularly and am very happy that you have your little sheppard at last!!

I can't wait to hear the story - whenever you are ready!

Mrs Big W said...

Great name!

The Dubyas send along congrats and wishes for a long life filled with love and happiness.

Rude Cactus said...

Such awesome news! Congrats guys!! :-)

Erika said...

Thanks so much!! A Presidents Day baby!!

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO! congrats you two. i can't wait to see the purdy pictures ;)

i can't believe my little studio buddy has grown up. *pout*