Friday, February 10, 2006

Drs. Appt + Cravings

Just because I have to get this out of the way, we had our doctors appt. Nothing's changed... still 1 cm, 50% effaced. Whoopi-de-doo.... I knew that because my body is retarded. Contractions don't do SQUAT even when they hurt...

Moving on to the more important stuff...


Y'all..... y'all, y'all, y'all...... I have DISCOVERED something utterly magnificent. Something absolutely BREATHTAKING. Something that I would DIE for.

Brace yourself.

THEY HAVE BOJANGLES IN MARYLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why did none of you Marylanders tell me this?! HUH? WHY!?! And not just far away maryland, but SO CLOSE TO DC YOU COULD SPIT ON DUBYA close!!!! LORDY!!!! I'm hyperventalating right now. All I can think about is my precious........... precious.......... Cajun Filet Biscut, with Seasoned Fries, and a tall Sweet Tea....... GOOD *pause* HEAVENS!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT is what I'm talking about. All you out there who are thinking, what's the big deal!? WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL!?!?! Only the best chicken ever!!! Nothing has ever, EVER satisfied a PMS mood funk like Bojangles... and to date, nothing has satisfied my close-to-having-your-baby-and-going-crazy funk like Bojangles.



BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN GLLLLLLLLLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y'all!!!

Ok, I must breathe... Y'all if I make it through the weekend without a trip to Maryland, it'll be a freakin' miracle!

3 comments:

Isabel said...

Never even heard of that place. So, it's good??

(Sorry about the "no change" situation.)

Kelly said...

So I am from Maryland, and I haven't heard of this place. Is it good? Sounds like it! :)

Erika said...

Oh my God! IN MARYLAND?????

"BOJANGLES! JUST GOTTA HAVE MOOOOORRREEE!"