Sunday, January 15, 2006

Quick Update

I think the baby dropped. I'm in NC at my mom and dad's house and woke up this morning w/ more pain than usual (not contraction pain, just discomfort pain). I got up, went to the bathroom, and looked the mirror. My belly is hanging lower than it has been... and I'm feeling movement lower than I have been. Plus, the baby's butt/head whatever it is... is lower. I asked my mom if I looked like I was carrying lower, and her eyes got big, and she said... "Corinne, you've dropped!" So, we'll see at the doctor's office on Wednesday if I've really dropped.
As far as the shower yesterday, it was wonderful. We got a lot of the things we really needed, and some cute, cute, CUTE outfits! We'll get some pictures posted when we get back... :) Hope y'all are doing well!

8 comments:

Autumn's Mom said...

WOW! It's almost time. So exciting!!

Unknown said...

YAY! You're really getting there!!

Reesh said...

Trust your instinct girl! If you feel like the baby dropped then i have no doubt that it did. How exciting and hopefully you'll recieve the same break from Acid Reflux that I did when my baby dropped...

Avorie said...

Wow! Congratulations on dropping the baby! That's exciting!!!

I don't know if mine has dropped yet, which means that she probably hasn't. I'm starting to think that baby won't arrive for a LONG time.

Childsplayx2 said...

Exciting stuff!

As for the clothes, I hope you didn't buy any yourself. For some reason people love buying baby clothes!

Kristin said...

Nice, one more step closer to the big day!

Isabel said...

You are getting closer and closer. Which means so am I. Which scares me.

Can't wait to see all the goodies you got at the shower.

Erika said...

HOW EXCITING!!!