Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Things that have made me cry in the last 48 hours...


- Feeling really fat/huge because I can no longer bend all the way over without tipping over

-Realizing that I have a little bit of acne scarring from early pregnancy when my face decided it no longer wanted to be a face, but a pizza!! I had never, ever had acne, and now... I have acne scars to prove that I had it...

-Looking in the mirror, and swearing to myself that my nose is bigger. This... was the motherload. I cried buckets over this one, because I have always, ALWAYS, loved my nose... when I could find no other redeeming quality about myself, I would say... at least I have a cute nose. Well... I now have a much larger nose... that is no longer cute... and which I HATE.HATE.HATE.

-Having to eat.... again. I know, you're thinking I'm crazy on this one. But seriously... I'm tired of eating. I eat ALL.THE.DANG.TIME!!! And I've run out of ideas for what to eat... so I'm standing in the kitchen, hungry, but cannot for the life of me find a thing that I want to eat. It's like torture!! I have always loved eating (which showed on my pre-pregnancy frame), and now? I dread getting hungry, because I must decide on something to eat..... don't worry, I am eating, it's just a very emotional experience for me.

-Watching the snow melt....

-The Learning Channel's "A Baby Story".... but only because the two they showed yesterday? The women were screaming their heads off... and I cried because I was worried that'd be me, and people would look at me with the same expression I was looking at them... horror.

-Plenty of other silly things have reduced me to tears... but those are the main ones..... I must be having a surge of horomones because up until now, I've been relatively okay... but now, it seems no holds are barred, and the free-for-all has begun... commence weeping and gnashing of teeth... :)

3 comments:

Cathy said...

I feel ya! Random things will get me started crying, too...if someone says something to me in the wrong tone of voice or even if they're just joking, I'll take it seriously and start crying! I look in the mirror and notice my arms and thighs getting bigger...how do women go through pregnancy without looking like they've gained any weight except in their belly? I'm sorry you're going through the emotional roller coaster, but at least you know you're not alone :)

Erika said...

I am totally with you on being sick of eating. People say "Oh you're so lucky you can eat whatever you want now"...that's not true, for many reasons!

Reesh said...

I hear ya as well on the eating thing - I'm just sick to death of eating all the time! And trying to think of new and exciting and nutrious things to eat is a pain in the ass!! And the worst part is that it doesn't stop after you give birth either cause we have to eat an extra 1000 calories a day to breast feed!! Yep, I feel like crying too...