Monday, November 21, 2005

Name that Name...

Now that everyone seems to be curious about the name, I'm all scared that it isn't the coolest name ever. lol! I hate to dissapoint! But even still... we like it, and it fits us really well... and well, we think it's just wonderfully cool. Maybe after Christmas we'll post the name on here... I dunno, y'all can talk up Forrest to convince hime *wink*

Now, just for fun... it'd be interesting to see what names you all think are interesting and fun.... keeping in mind our names, why don't y'all take a stab at it... I guess I could do a hint every week from now on..... ok...

HINT: It's not a common name, but it's not uncommon either.

1 comment:

Isabel said...

Names are hard, huh? We had a girls named picked out then we found out we're having a boy. We might give him the middle name of Shane, since our friend Shane is the one that introduced us to each other years ago. Just a thought.

Yeah...no idea on baby names. I think am going to keep my ears open for names while we're in Europe. I LOVE the German name, Florian. But I don't think America is ready for it.