Wednesday, August 10, 2005

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm SO tired right now. I need TOOTHpicks to keep my eyes open. I don't know what it is today that's different than yesterday... maybe the Lima Bean is going through a growth spurt. All I know is... I'm tired. Also? VERY hungry. I've eaten 2 peanut butter sandwiches, 2 pudding cups, a pack of M&M's, fresh pineapple... and I'm still wanting more. Call me a cow, why don't ya?! :)

Last night I had my first baby gender dream. :) I had a dream where I was giving birth (and it was easy and barely hurt... HA!) and I gave birth to a baby girl. Except she was kinda big... like, the size of a 3 month old, and she could hold her head up already and stuff. And, she looked exactly like I did as a baby. The worst part? I felt sorry for her that she looked like me, and really wished she looked like her daddy. See? That's how I feel about myself right now. It's stupid, I know, but the whole, "I'm-a-big-fat-cow" feelings thing is spilling over into my dreams, and I feel pity upon a child for looking like me. In reality... I was a pretty darn cute baby. I'll have to find or scan some baby pics of me in to prove it. :)

No comments: