Thursday, August 04, 2005

*Phew*

It feels better today... AC still isn't back up to 100%, but it's better than sweating through a whole day at work. Last night, Bob (my father-in-law) came through town on an unexpected treat. We went out to eat at Cheesecake Factory and then walked around the mall some. It was a great visit, and we got to hear all about his trip to Hong Kong. We went home, and opened our "goodies" from Hong Kong, including the most adorable outfit for our little Lima Bean! Complete with a pointy straw hat! I also got a beautiful charm to wear on a necklace. Justin came over to visit, and they ended up having coffee and pound cake, and I promptly crashed... and excused myself to sleep (at 10 pm... so sad!)
Today, work has been excruciatingly BORING. On the up side, Forrest heard back from a studio up in DC, and they explained the delay in getting back with him. Which was good, because at least they haven't forgotten about him. I really hope something works out. Forrest graduated as one of the top designers in his class from State, and of all the people who could possibly interview for this job, I cannot think of anyone better suited for it than him. Passion for Design? check. Passion for non-profit organizations? check. Wonderful People Skills? check. Ethical Practice of Design? check. Reliable? check. Good looking? check. Handsome? check. Wonderfuly suited to be the best father in the history of mankind? check. oh wait... I'm off on a tangent :) Needless to say, I love my husband, and think he deserves only the best. And yes... this place is the best.
I realized I haven't posted much about the baby lately... partially that's because not much is going on. Yes, I'm still getting sick occasionally, Yes, I am starving half of the time, Yes my knockers won't quit growing, and at the rate at which they are growing, they're going to frighten my poor child. Just when I think it's all in my head again, I go to the store, and get measured, and practically faint when the woman tells me that I've gone up.... 4 sizes (depending on how you count, it could be 7 sizes). It's official... THEY ARE HUGE!!!!!!!!! *sigh* Oh well, it's all normal I suppose. Wonderful hair. Wonderful knockers. HUGE FAT BUTT and GUT!!!! Maybe it's God's way of giving us pros and not all cons... :)

No comments: