Thursday, July 28, 2005

Poor Fleming feels about like I do!!


Paying the Price
Originally uploaded by meandscreech.
You can click on the picture or on our link to the right to see more picture of Fleming, the bear. He's up to something new everyday, and we're documenting the evidence. Any.ways...
Blah... granted, today is better, but I'm about tired of the nausea. Seriously, the only way to avoid it is to eat, eat, eat, and then eat some more. I feel like I'm always eating... crackers, fruit, tuna on crackers, or generally anything that I can get my hands on. The worst part is that I now think about what I eat in regards to how hard it would be to throw it up. For instance... tomatoey things (salsa, spaghetti sauce) don't come up very pleseantly. Too much acid. McDonalds hamburgers... same thing, cept instead of acid, it's like one gross greasy lump of vomit (I know, I know, WAYYY too much information, but I'm trying to be as real as possible folks). Beyond that, everything else is going okay. My tummy is beginning to pooch out... in that all my nice cute stretchy tops from Gap don't cover the flab anymore. I want a shirt that says, "Pardon the flab, I'm PREGNANT!" so no one thinks I'm just letting myself go.

No comments: